Be Open, Be Willing, Be Present, Be Profitable
We value family first, kindness, humility, courage, honesty, and sass!
We are a dynamic family of mom entrepreneurs and business owners across the nation ranging in ages from 25-60+ all with either children or step-children.
- BE CONNECTED: Opportunities to meet, learn & collaborate with other like minded mom entrepreneurs.
- BE ENGAGED: Opportunities to network through our very active facebook groups & in person.
- BE PROMOTIONAL: Opportunities to share your upcoming events & sales through our daily threads.
Join our free group as a Bronze member or make the decision to invest in yourself & join our VIP membership.
- BE FEATURED: Opportunity to be showcased at our monthly events (NJ based) and Facebook group.
- BE NOTICED: Get up to 2 listings in our Business Directory
- BE STRATEGIC: Free Zoom trainings on all things business
- BE KNOWN: Get your own custom MOB nametag with your name & business on it
- And so much more....
Being part of our exclusive tribe is the best part of it all... You are the product of the 5 people you surround yourself with so join our family now and discover what it really means to #beconnected.
Our community is all about respect, integrity, humility and family first.
We are proud to be MOBsters and hope you'll join us on our journey to greatness.
About The Founder:
Moms Of Business was founded in August of 2018 by mom entrepreneur, Sarah Williams. After getting married and having her two children, Sarah found herself wanting more...more for herself, more for her kids, & more for her marriage .
During the late nights of breastfeeding, she decided it was time to create some change in her life, time to take action! With her background in psychology and luxury sales, she knew she could apply her savvy to something she could call her own but just needed help in bringing it all together!
Simply by asking for help in a local Facebook group, it was clear that she was not alone. It was the wanting for a sense of community that made you feel accepted, empowered and inspired that we were all searching for!!
The idea of combining and harnessing the various expertise all of us moms could share was astoundingly exciting for her...Sarah knew she was ready to jump and start her own group, on terms that she knew would allow others to shine. The ability to embrace and empower others is a special gift that Sarah has mastered and it is now an integral part of the culture in the MOB community.
Sarah currently lives in Hazlet, NJ with her husband and two young children. Besides running the MOB Network, she is also the founder/owner of Sarah’s Strategies, a specialty coaching business focusing on Facebook success, Accountability, MLM team building as well as confidence & sales workshops.